Friday, May 27, 2011

Path of Pebbles

"A journal is the path of pebbles you leave behind you, so you have the security of knowing you can always return." ~ Samara O'Shea



Four years, 285 posts later, I continue to try to use this blog to capture the sights we discover on our Harley. I have shot thousands of photos and have still missed a lot, I know, but I have also managed to save some.


Sometimes I am so tired or busy after a ride, it is tough to throw the photo and words up here. Or I am energized by the sheer wonder of the ride and can't wait to share. In either instance, I know because of time limitations, I do not have most of my writing of this topic in my journal. (Which is hard to conceive.)


Life just continues to happen too fast to keep up with.

My digital camera and blogging has been revolutionary. It’s taken away from my work on dailycelebrations.com for sure, but it has given me a historical perspective, a keepsake, and a timeline. The writing has strengthened my observations, memory, and imagination. Never before have I had this much creative freedom and confidence... Over and over I think, what an exciting time to be alive.

No comments: