Friday, July 27, 2012

Fun on the Parkway

Steven liked this shot, just after the Pisgah Inn, heading south
Beautiful afternoon on the parkway. The sky popped with rich color and clouds. We feel playful and good. After over a week, we just got the bike back from the $hop after replacing the back tire and the drive belt.

Tunnel Vision
Going through the tunnel, suspending a moment in time. I like how the display panel lights up red and the light blends into everything. Life moves quickly. I enjoy experimenting with the camera.

I said looking at him, "love so deep it fills the sky."
I rested in the grass on my stomach, shooting pictures. I soaked in the view and captured Steven walking about with the setting sun behind him. Not a bad shot. I do love the grass thistles that need trimming. Look at how pretty they are in the light.

Celebrate Life!
Then Steven took this photo of me, which I like a lot and used as my new Twitter avatar.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the first picture as well. It’s one of the best pictures I've seen today. :) I can say that if I was the driver of the motorcycle, that shot would be one of the memorable shots for me. Anyway, what type of motorcycle does Steven have? It looks like a brand new Harley to me with the new gauge features.

Max Piedra

Unknown said...

Those are interesting pictures! You do have the knack to capture the beauty of the moment. Anyway, always have a safe trip while riding your bike. Remember, safety first! :)

[Claudio Mccarty]

Unknown said...

Going through the tunnel. Nice! :) This reminds me of the movie “Perks of Being a Wallflower”. Haha. Though for me, a motorcycle ride is much more exciting than a car. You really feel the wind on your face and that what makes it more thrilling! :D

Erik Lucien