Saturday, June 30, 2012

Rhododendron and Love

Lunch Break Feast
We rose with the dawn and rode north on the Parkway to escape the record high heat temperatures. Nice cool ride.

We stopped for lunch near Mt. Mitchell where the rhododendron bloomed like love. All fragrant, succulent, and sticky beautiful. Surrounded in pink and white, it is like being in another world.

 (Yes, I remembered to pack my tripod this time.)

Rhododendron and Love on the Parkway

Looking UP
Pure love. Pure peace. All this beauty energizes creativity. The green is rebirth and possibilities.
Road Glide resting in Green

"And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night."
~ Nora Ephron

Love how the tree rises above Steven here


We headed home just as the traffic started rolling in...

No comments: