Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sun Rays & Autumn

Autumn Colors and the Sun Rays

In the midst of trying to clean the house for my company, I am loving the Fall colors.The reds, oranges, and yellows are even more vibrant against the clear blue sky.

I catch my breath around every turn. And I utter lots of "oohs" and "ahhhs."

Here, at the French Broad River near Bent Creek. Look at how fluorescent the yellows are. The treat of the mighty French Broad. And I love that curved dark bark of the tree.
French Broad River near Bent Creek



Do you ever get immune to this beauty?


"A few days ago I walked along the edge of the lake and was treated to the crunch and rustle of leaves with each step I made. The acoustics of this season are different and all sounds, no matter how hushed, are as crisp as autumn air." ~ Eric Sloane

No comments: